As announced earlier, WINS is conducting a training course suited for field inspectors in pipeline welding inspection. The general course modular outline is as follows:
- Basic review of welding processes and procedures (5 hours)
- Codes and procedures (6 hours) (CFR 192, 195, ASME B31.4, 31.8, API 1104)
- Elements of welding Inspection (3 hours)
- Visual inspection of pipeline welds (2 hours)
- Non destructive inspection of pipeline welds (5 hours) (RT, PT, MT, UT)
- Recap of course and practice exam & review (3 hours)
Contact us immediately! The course is scheduled for June 14-16, 2010 in State College, PA.